Thursday, February 7, 2013

Claim It

Today is going to be a great day.  I claim it.  Primarily because last night, I slept.   I mean really slept.  There were no 4am wake up calls from my "other" alarm.  No one wondering the hall in a sleepy daze.   Okay well one, but I hadn't went to bed yet.  No tear stained cheeks from little faces that were rudely awakened by the great imagination. 
A calmness had crept over the house that apparently put everyone at peace and ease and most importantly, a deep sleep.  I woke up refreshed and alive instead of the "walking dead" that usually lasts until at least 8am.  Yes, that's early.   Let's not forget, there is a very little person that lives here who demands every second of my ADD.  In these cases, you just have to put on your big girl panties and suck it up.  So I'm claiming it and you should to.  Today will be great.  What are you waiting for? Open your mouth.      
And then there's this crashing sound of toys turning over.  Oh crap.  Here we go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment