Monday, February 18, 2013

Smooth Sailing

I feel so accomplished today. I've gotten so much done and my to-do list is actually completed. That doesn't happen too often. It is usually automatically enrolled in my "roll over plan." Go me! For the most part, the day went unusually smooth. I kept waiting for the storm but it never came. No one was arguing over an eraser, a peice of plastic, or a broken marker top. There were no academy nominated performances from our all-star cast. There were no random potty breaks as I ran errands. That usually sparkes a flurry of activity as I frantically search for the nearest cleanest bathroom before that little bladder bursts. I should have Michele Obama arms as much muscle as I strain to use holding him over a public toilet. The entire day was carried out in a timely manner. We were even on time for Karate after a week hiatus. Actually we were five minutes late, but so was the previous class so were were on time. It felt great. Thank God for that little piece of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment