Rain, Rain Go Away
I Want To Go Outside And Play
These Are Things We Did Today
To Keep Mama's Nerves At Bay.
1. Sort spoons, forks, and butter knives in an utensil tray.(identifying objects, problem-solving, counting)
2. String cheerios on a pipe cleaner.(fine motor skills, counting)
3. Put change in a piggy bank.(fine motor, counting)
4. Dot paint a picture of a car.(with bingo markers from DollarTree)
5. Flashcards - common items and shapes
6. Bowling-water bottles and a basketball (gross motor)
7. Wall tracks- by hotwheels. Kept us busy for a while
And then it stopped raining, and we were on our way.