Friday, August 16, 2013

Fitness Friday - Still Squatting And Maybe A 5k

Over the weekend and at the start of the week, I didn't do any squats. I just couldn't function.(sick) So once again, I played catch up. I like to think that stills counts as going through with the challenge. I mean I've been doing about 200 squats a day with a break, of course. I have managed to get to 100 without stopping. It's gotten a lot easier and I've been ready to break into my praise dance. Who would have thought?


*Our mouth and our mindsets are the quickest thing to kill our dreams, goals, vision, everything!*


5k Anyone?

There is this 5k tomorrow morning. I want to do it so bad, but I don't know if the hubs will be back home to watch the babies. It starts at 6 am, so I know dropping them off at my mother in laws at 5am just isn't going to work. That's about borderline for me too on a Saturday morning.

Of course, there will be more 5ks if I don't get to participate tomorrow. I think I'm just too excited and ready to jump in. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment