Friday, August 23, 2013

Fitness Friday

I really want to give up on the squat challege. I do.

1. I'm tired.
2. My legs hurt.
3. My back hurts.
4. I just want to.

I'm just ready for it to be over. I had this moment like what in the world was I thinking!
It seems like when I get to a certain point, my whole body starts to hurt. Then I started wondering if I was doing them right and looked them up. Maybe after so many, I just started to slump and did them incorrectly or maybe that's just how it's supposed to feel. Just brutal.

Day 23-190 squats. I haven't done them yet and I really don't want to. Though, now is actually the best time since Caleb is taking a nap. I guess I'll get up in a minute. My legs are looking very toned and less jiggly. That's a plus. I'm going to try and keep it up. My motivation has dropped and I need to find it again. Well at least dropped about these.

My snack pitfall this week.


I have a problem with these. This week I had fallen victim to the fruit snacks. I see why kids go crazy for them. I need to stop. Immediately! I prayed for God to help me stop eating them while I was standing in the kitchen opening a pack. Lol. Go me.
I dozed off writing so my little moon beam is now wide open throwing pecans to POP bubbles. I'll get those squats in tonight. * Just realized I never hit the publish button* Completed my squats!

No comments:

Post a Comment