2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup mashed banana (2)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Use non stick spray and spray muffin tin.
2. Get two bowls. One is for dry ingredients and one for wet. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in one bowl. Make a "well" in the center. Set aside.
3. In second bowl, mix milk, egg, oil, banana and walnuts. Pour mixture into "well" of dry ingredients.
4. Fold dry mixture over banana mixture just until it's moistened. Don't over mix.( unless you have a toddler helping you )
5. Spoon into muffin pans and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Ovens vary. I actually baked for about 18 minutes.