Friday, July 19, 2013

Fitness Friday - Down 21 Pounds

Hey everybody! I should've written this post earlier but the minions were full throttle today.

I finally got back on a scale and discovered I have lost a whopping 21 pounds in 3 months! Hey!

I'm down to 155 and everything is shrinking and I do mean Everything! Some parts I'm not so thrilled about but oh well. We're never satisfied, are we?

I did start The Biggest Loser Cardio Max this week. I've been doing the cardio DVD in the evenings and doing a mostly strength workout in the mornings. It's usually a full body strength workout with 5 lb weights. I've been thinking of inching upwards though. When I did the 30 Day Shred, I used 5lb and 7lb weights so I think I might make it.

I think I need to do more exercises that Target the Abs because I really don't want to be a stick figure.


I've been there. Stuck at 125 and binge eating to gain weight that never happened...until you have a baby. Then, you realize you can't eat anything!

Here are some before and after pics.


Before- 5'7 and 176lbs taken on 5/17/13




Now - 155lbs - Taken today 7/19/13


 
These pictures show like a 2 month difference but I think I begin this fitness journey about 3 months ago.  Gotta thank God for the progress made and the many times during a work out I've said
 
 "Lord, Have Mercy!"
 
"Ooo, Jesus!"
 
or
 
"I made it.  Thank you, Lord."
 
While I lay on the floor as if I'm dying. 

8 comments: