Thursday, April 11, 2013

Learning Body Parts

Well, it's taken us almost two weeks to review body parts. (We were supposed to be doing body parts last week  and then clothing this week.) Mainly because my mom kept my little boogers and Caleb refused to cooperate with her yelling, "No, mama."  So here's what we did.

 
We made a face out of things around the house.
 
Formerly, "Nick the Noun"  I reused him for Caleb to identify his body parts.
 
I decided to use fabric paint and make a helping hands shirt.  Our hands were a little too helpful.
 
Using baby dolls to point out and name body parts
 
We read this and another one titled "Thank You God, for My Two Ears"
 
We also listened and danced to these songs, Head, shoulders, knees, and toes, and another version that starts out slower and speeds up.  
 
 
Coloring sheets
 
Next week is Earth Week

No comments:

Post a Comment