Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just A Blue-Grey Day

Trying to get ready to head out in this blue-grey rainy weather. The rain has been a constant the past few days and it's coming down. Wouldn't it be great if you could wave your hand and all your errands were magically done?
I've only just given Caleb a bath and he is now jumping naked on the bed singing "oink, oink, moo, e-i-e-i-o." Then breaks out and starts singing Hallelujah. Different spirit, indeed. Inspite of most, I love rainy weather. I love sunny days too, but I think rainy weather forces us to slow down and enjoy the moments. It justs makes you want to lay back and cuddle vs the constant bustle of activity of a sunny day as you are (me) always looking for something to do next. I think we are going to have one those cuddle, baking, movie watching kind of days. Hope everyone has a great day in a blue-grey kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment