Monday, February 4, 2013

Organizing The Fridge

This morning, as usual, I was packing lunches and making breakfast for the kids. Only today, I couldn't stand looking at those double door mouths of fury that always hid food in corners and secretly mutated jars and bottles. What am I referring to? The kids? No, the dreaded refrigerator. I was beginning to believe that I was going on a scavenger hunt through a tropical food forest every time I opened the door. I've got to tame the wild. I'm going in.

Before
After
That looks so much better. Now, why do I feel the need to go shopping?!

2 comments:

  1. Haha cause now its not cluttered and it looks almost empty..now u know what u really have lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. An empty refrigerator! lol. We will see how long this lasts.

      Delete