Friday, June 7, 2013

Fitness Friday - Back on Track!

Since I've been having a hard time getting a run, walk or both in since the kids have been out for the summer (and prior), I decided to try and get the videos out.    This has been working for me since Caleb has been pre-occupied with big brother and sister and because daddy's been home from work early all week.
 
I decided on the 30 Day Shred with fire breathing Jillian Michaels.  It's brutal.




There are 3 levels: 1, 2 and 3.  I'm on level one and I'm currently on Day 5.  The workout is intense.  I'm fighting to catch my breath on some parts and my body is usually on fire.  Well, it must be working.
 
The eating habits are back on track.  Mostly because it's been too hot or too wet to go to the store.  It's been raining daily.  We did manage to go on Wednesday, though.  I've been eating a lot of wraps, soup, fruits and veggies along with some "regular meals."  Meals are still being spread out during the day and I'm better at portion control, even with ice cream.  I have been sucking on a few jolly rancher chews at times during the week but I have really been wanting some chocolate.  I didn't give in though. 
 
 I'm praying that I can stick to it for the whole 30 days and maybe beyond.  That will make month 3 with some real CONTINOUS effort of getting back into shape.  I think I just might have a new body to go with this new hair. Ha!
 
Have a terribly terrific weekend! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment