Friday, June 21, 2013

Fitness Friday- 30 Day Shred -Day 17

Today makes day 17 of the 30 Day Shred and I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL THIS CRAP IS OVA!!!

In my opinion, level 2 is horrible.  I say that simply because I have 0 upper body strength and most of the video consists of some type of plank, pushup, and shoulder excersice.  And then she has the nerve to say,
"I want you to feel like you're dying!"

Shut up! I do feel like I'm dying!
 
Of course, she isn't here to yell back at me. 
 
My arms and shoulders felt like they were on fire.  There were a couple of times I just wanted to cut that video off and call it a day.  Oh, and eat a big ole bowl of ice cream.  But I didn't, I kept going.  I kept hearing these other annoying words in my head.
 

Uhhggg!  Lord give me strength. 
 
Though as much as I feel like I'm dying through the workout, I feel like the energizer bunny after the workout.  Well, not directly after.  Directly afterwards I feel like I've been hit by a bus.  I've also done The Biggest Loser Cardio Max twice this week.  I'm telling you these videos don't make you just sweat.  It's like you're continually trying to fix a leaky faucet. 

And did I mention that my faithful and dedicated husband has punked out on me and left me stranded.  Talking about, "That lady crazy."  You doggone right, she crazy.  But what happened to for better or worse. LOL!
 
Oh well, in the meantime, I'll be counting down the days baby, counting down the days!  I thought I was going to hang with Jilian for 2 months but I might just hang with that cardio max for July.






 


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I've been there. Stupid shred. The first time I did level 2 I just walked around in a circle saying "I'm not doing that, why would I do that" LOL

    Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! It's a pain! I have to mentally and emotionally prepare myself before I get started. Pep talk anyone? I guess I'll call it character building. LOL Now which character I might turn in to, that's another story!

      Delete