Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Believe

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh - Is there anything too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:26-27

We serve a powerful, almighty God who can do all things. We just have to believe in Him and know that there is nothing that He cannot do. You may be going through situations and have given up hope that your circumstance will get better. But God does not stray from His promises. He is able to make a way out of no way. Everything that is destined for you shall come to pass. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. (John 6:37) Go to God in every situation, regardless of how big or small you think it might be. Believe and trust in the Lord and know that he is a faithful and capable God. The Lord still waits for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for him to help them. (Isaiah 30:18)
I'm choosing to trust and believe in God regardless of the situations that fall on me, regardless of the way the enemy tries to steal my joy, regardless of the way the situation might look.  I believe that the best is yet to come.  I believe that victory is mine.  I believe that my God has already worked it out.  I am the head and not the tail.  I am above and not beneath.  I will prosper and prevail by the grace of God.  Everything is possible for him who believes.  (Mark 9:23)

2 comments: