Friday, November 4, 2016

Fun School Lunch Ideas


I love packing school lunches.  It's one of my favorite school centered things to do other than activities.  I compiled a small sample of a few lunches that we've made this year and some past favorites.  I also have this very wild obsession with lunch containers!  I kind of have a collection of them of several different brands!  So here's some sample lunches to make lunch more interesting, colorful and fun to eat!


Lunch containers: lunchbots




Thermos - from Target
We like to put chicken nuggets, strips, mini corn dogs, meatballs and spaghetti in them.  My two smaller kids were not allowed to use the microwave in elementary school so we used the thermos sometimes when they didn't want school lunch.


I picked this lunch container up from TJ Max.  It's called a lock and lock.  I love to make a themed lunches.  I've always been creative and trying to do themes just brings a bit of a challenge and fun.




This is a kid's bentgo- leak proof




This container is a goodbyn.  They come in different styles and colors.




The red one is a goodbyn and the clear one is easylunchboxes.




This smaller blue container was bought from allthingsforsale.com
Tip:  Cake decorating markers make things interesting and educational.  Here Mr. Caleb has site words written on his marshmallows. 


DIY lunchable










The dressing does stay put and does not spill over the lunch in this kids bentgo.















This lunch was made for Miss Caitlyn as we went to pick her up from summer camp.














Fish themed lunch












Frozen themed lunch - It was a challenge, but I had to try for my Elsa fanatic.


Red was the color of the week in this lunch made for Caleb.




Because AJ played afterschool sports, I always packed extra snacks in his lunch so he'd have something to eat before practice.

Hope you enjoyed these lunches and hope you try some.....if you have the patience.  I know the lunch thing is not everybody's thing, but it's one that I love!

Thanks for dropping by!


Miranda





No comments:

Post a Comment