Friday, April 1, 2016

A Wild RIde

 
Why, hello there!  It's been such a looonnng time since I've taken a break from blogging. To be honest, in between the wild ride of life, I've missed it.  There has been so much going on and it's been such a busy and exciting...and chaotic time in our lives.  I can't wait to share it all with you!
 
 
So much has happened.  The kids are like tiny adults now, and have been faithfully obsessed with soccer.  Yes, I've become a soccer mom now.  I'm kind of very slowly writing my first book and I do mean slowly!  I'm excited about it though.  I've somehow managed to wind up in the role of a speaker.  I am so not the 'stand in front of the crowd and talk' kind of person.  I've spoken at two womens' conferences at churches on the topic of  "A Woman and Finances."  I was terrified.  However, with God's grace, I managed. I'm still a stay at home mom.  However, there have been two new additions to our family!  Hence, the very slowly writing the book part. I'll have to gush all about it in a separate post.  So excited to be back with you guys and fill you in on all the Cuddles, Kisses and Chaos!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment