Thursday, July 18, 2013

Organizing The Baseball Caps

My husband has a lot of baseball caps and being that we have limited space, they are often just left anywhere... on the coffee table, the nightstands, the dressers and threw into the top of the closet.  This isn't that big of a deal but I just need them somewhere else. 

So one day when I was cleaning out the closet, ( I've been trying to get the house completely organized being that school is around the corner)  I was trying to figure out what to do with the baseball caps.  Then, I thought of push pins.

 
I decided to use the pushpins to hang the caps on the wall behind the closet door.

 
This isn't a very good picture being that we have a small closet.  I literally had to hold the phone above my head to get a shot.   So these are some of the hats.  I probably need to space them out a little better but I haven't had a problem with them falling off the push pins.  They've been staying put.  All of these hats have the soft backs or Velcro backs.  I've noticed that the ones that have the hard plastic fasteners on the back will not stay up on the pins.  So those are stacked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment