Friday, July 5, 2013

Fitness Friday - 30 Day Shred Results

Well, it's been a tough journey.  There were so many days I wanted to quit and/or punch Jillian in the face, but she was working for me.  I got through it...no doubt a miracle.  It was a challenge trying to fit the workouts in with all the busyness of a day in the life with kids, but somehow I managed.  Thank God.  Half of these workouts were done between 10 and 12 p.m.
 

I didn't realize how close/far away from the mirror I was when I took the pictures.  I hope you can get a good look. 

 
On day 1, you can see that HUGE belly that gradually starting shrinking by day 30.  I was still trying to fit in the Biggest Loser Cardio Max but I was only doing it 1-2 times a week and then only like once a week.  It was really exhausting trying to do both together on top of everything else. 
 
 
 
 
 My jeans are really fitting looser and some of them are actually baggy and saggy.  Not a good look but I still have a ways to go. I was even able to get in a pair of skinnys that I hadn't worn in about 2 years with one of those cropped tops and it didn't look like I was doing the clothes a blatant injustice. Lol.  I haven't gotten on a scale yet so I don't know how much I weigh.  Sorry.
 
I've been eating better, not nearly as many sweets as before, but I do have them every now and then.  I've always eaten pretty healthy but my main problem was how MUCH I ate.  I always tell people that I never get full.  I can just eat!  Food is delicious!  However, it seems like I have gotten that under control.  Oh and I've been drinking tons of water! I'm sure it's over the daily suggested amount.  I occasionally cheat with water flavors, though.  I don't drink coffee or tea, never have, I just could never like it.  I very rarely drink soda or juice.  So I know I'm not drinking my calories.  My main problem is just FOOD and that sweet tooth mouth.
 
Well, I've still got some more weight to knock off and will be doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max to burn it all up for the rest of this month. 
 
Big thank you to all the readers!
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment