Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fitness Friday - Finally

So what happened was...

You know how kids have a habit of tearing things up?  Well every time I let the kids play on computer, something is usually wrong with it later.  Friday was no different.  I've finally got it up and running now, so I can finally get this post done. 

I never started the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD.  I took like a whole week off and I have to admit it felt really good for a while to just do nothing.  Well, to not workout.  I think I was starting to get a little too complacent.  I had lost some of that stomach too.  Hmph.  I felt like I had done something. LOL!  Then, I started back working out but I chose to work a different body part each day (or what body part I thought it was working).  I did arms, legs and abs even though some moves work more than one part, but that's how I grouped it. One thing I've noticed when I started doing this is that now I seem to sweat a lot quicker than before.  Maybe it's all the water because I'm still drinking a ton.  I'm not sure.  Some of the moves come from the 30 day shred.

Workout 1- 5lb weights
3 sets of 20 of curls
3 sets of 20 tricep kickbacks
3 sets of 20 lateral arm raises
3 sets of 20 shoulder rows
3 sets of 20 punches (crossing body) with weights

Workout 2
50 jumping jacks
30 seconds jumping rope
20 squats with weights
20 jumping squats
20 lunges each leg-with weights
20 jumping lunges each leg
(repeated 3 times)

Workout 3
50 regular crunches
50 reverse crunches
20 supermans
30 second plank
30 seconds of this- You start in a push pose and then drop down of arm at a time into a plank pose and back up again.
(repeated 3 times)

I also randomly bust into a couple of squats, lunges, jumping jacks or crunches throughout the day.  Just whenever.  Sometimes I'll do arm curls while watching tv too.  I think it makes me feel like I'm doing something.  

I finally started the Biggest Loser Cardio Max today and should stick to it for the rest of the month.  I really want to see how much fat I'll burn.  I'm looking forward to the end results, but I think it's about time for another Biggest Loser spoof post, besides things have changed.  If you haven't read it, click here.  I hope you get a good laugh.  Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment