Thursday, July 18, 2013

DIY Lunchbox Napkins

First, let me state that I am by no means a seamstress. I love to create and sew but it's usually a trial and error process.  Nevertheless, I don't let anything stop me from attempting anything. Hey, you never know until you try, right?

 
These were a few napkins that I tried to make DIY but it turned into a DIO (do it ourselves project).  Those little people of mine were all under foot ready to learn how to "sore."  I had to give them each a turn going down the sides.
 
Directions: ( done like you would sew a pillow - one of the few things I can do )
 
1.  Cut some squares out of fabric.
2.  Turn wrong sides together and sew leaving a space to invert.
3.  Invert and sew around.
4.  Done! 
 
Hopefully, when I put them in the kids' lunchboxes, they'll actually use them and not their shirts or pants!  Grease stains are a pain!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are cute! and you save money on napkins...good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm going to make a few more for them and a set for the house too.

    ReplyDelete