Friday, May 31, 2013

Fitness Friday: Help!

So my exercising this week has been up and it's been down.  We started out good but by the end of the week, we were in trouble.  And can you say snack?  Oh, Lord. I've been snacking on peanuts and cashews all week, all throughout the day.  I've eaten almost two cans.  Seriously.

I did manage to get these in though:

Workout #1
Hers magazine workout from last week
arm workout from last week

Workout #2
Hers magazine workout alone

Workout #2
100 stomach crunches
100 reverse crunches
Done at 11:00pm.  I felt so guilty.  I had to do something.

Workout #3
arm workout from last week (5lb weights)
squats, front lunges, side lunges 3 sets 12 (5lb weights)
crunches, oblique crunches, reverse crunches 3 sets of 20


And this is what happened this morning.  I decided to take all three boogers out and ended up like this at the end of mile 1. "Mommy, wanna go with you!"

 
Check out that transitioning hair.  Lol. 
 
I think I'm going to try doing videos since the kids are out of school and Caleb would be more interested in what they are doing during the day.  I'm thinking Jillian Michael's 30 day shred or the Biggest Loser Cardio for the month of June.  The ironic part is that I have all these workout DVDs, from Tae Bo to 6 second abs.  I used to be soooo into fitness, but I'm not giving up.  I'll get there.





4 comments:

  1. Keep Going Miranda!!

    p.s. that transitioning hair is fierce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just started the 30 day shred yesterday. I'm going to try and do it every single day, no matter what the time. I'm like the little engine that could over here... I think I can, I think I can! lol

      Delete
  2. it tough working out out with kids but good luck!

    Claudia @ http://www.prettylittledahlia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, especially when you when spoil them. lol He won't sit in the jogger either, not as long as brother and sister are home and they're running freely.

      Delete