Friday, May 3, 2013

Fitness Friday

Well, I've got some catching up to do.  I actually did not forget about this post last week but I did forget where I put my food/workout journal.  It ended up being in the laptop bag.  I don't know why I didn't think to look there.

Last week- Working Out

This was actually a good week despite the fact that I was rarely home and we had revival at church for 3 nights
- walked/ran 5 miles for week


I also started doing this DVD 4 times this wk.  You will really sweat like a biggest loser.  I usually quit part way through the cool down.  I'm tired and it takes too long. ( I'm out of breathe and about to die) I do my own version.

Food I'm been doing good

Breakfast-eggs and fruit/cereal and fruit/

Snack - fruits/veggies/pb cookies/fruit snacks

Lunch -salads/soups/sandwiches/fruits/veggies/special k snacks

Snack -cereal/special k snacks/ fruit and veggies/fruit snacks/cashews
*One day I believe I was going through sugar withdrawal symptoms.  I ate two bowls of Trix cereal and a pack of fruit snacks.

Dinner -soups/salads/baked fish, chicken/corn/broccoli/chicken strips/veggies/fruit
*Tuesday I cooked a roast and mashed potatoes and I ate a roast and mashed potatoes.


Vocabulary -
Momiet
Mom * Diet
An activity that involves slaving over a stove cooking large amounts of food for family members with no intentions of eating half of it yourself.

This week - Working Out

Bad week - I only worked out twice. One was this DVD.
Most likely an unhealthy combination of medication and laziness. (I I took my last pill yesterday)

Next week I'm sure I will do better.


Food
Lord help me. I bought a jar of Nutella for the first time!  Sinfully delicious!
Wherever you see crackers just insert Nutella with it.  And there were a couple of times during the week where a spoon was involved.

Breakfast-cereal/fruit/veggies/eggs/sausage/cheese

Snack -crackers/raisins/nuts/fruit/veggies/sandwiches/special k snacks

Lunch -soup/sandwiches/crackers/fruit/lean meat/

Snack -crackers/cereal/fruit/cheese/sandwiches/fruit snacks

Dinner -shrimp w/ rice/ chicken w rice/soup//veggies/crackers/chicken strips

I have no idea why sometimes I list out fruits and veggies and then sometimes I just write fruits and veggies.  Bare with me, please.

Also, I drink water with all my meals.  I can always cheat with water flavors.  I hardly ever drink soda.

Bonus!
I did notice when I went to the doctor last week, I had lost 3lbs!  That's progress!  If I don't stop with that Nutella though, I might just gain it back.




No comments:

Post a Comment