Friday, August 9, 2013

Fitness Friday

This is going to be a fairly short post. Despite our late night rendezvous, my computer has decided it hates me. After all the attention I gave it. I tell ya. So I'm blogging from my phone. If you have ever seen me text, you know how challenging this is for me. Like a t-Rex trying to clap. I apologize if you've commented and I haven't responded or visited your page. I'm not purposely ignoring you. I only do that to my children occasionally when they're complaining. I'm am still doing the squat challenge. I haven't given up yet. I hadn't started it when I posted it so I've been squatting every day straight to play catch up. I'm good until I get to about 47. Then my body starts getting hot and I can feel the sweat like it's about to start. So all of a sudden it's like, Whoa. I keep going though, but the next day is rough. You can feel the sting of those squats all day long, and then I have to actually function on two legs. Heard one of my favorite songs on the radio today. Switchfoot- dare you to move That's what I've been doing. Daring myself. A dare devil. Don't let fear hold you back from doing anything. You never know what you can accomplish until you accomplish it. I'm learning this along the way - in work outs and in life. So whatever you've been thinking about, no matter what it's about. Do it. I dare you. Ps. I had cookies and ice cream this week. And bacon. Oh, how I've missed them.

2 comments: