Friday, August 2, 2013

Fitness Friday - The Squat Challenge

So it's out again.  The squat challenge.  I've attempted it once before but think I fell off the map somewhere around day 10.  If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. 

I'm trying it again.  Only two things can happen.  I'll finish it and be proud of myself or I'll quit while leaving the jiggle in my thighs. 

I'm taking this fitness journey by the horns.

So are you in?  Drop and give me 50.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own;  you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your body 
1 Corinthians 6:19-20





2 comments:

  1. I love squats...haha I know I am crazy, but they are my favorites!! GOOD LUCK :)

    Hey girl-I wanted to let you know that you are a "no-reply blogger". I was one for a really long time and had no idea until someone told me! There are lots of tutorials on how to fix it, but let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too but this challenge is so intimidating! I've no idea what "no -reply blogger means. I'll admit I still need to do more research about blogging, but I'll check it out. Thanks for letting me know. Love reading your blog!

      Delete