Friday, May 17, 2013

Fitness Friday

Work outs -
As you can tell from my posts, my workouts vary from day to day and by the week.  I kind of try and get it in where I can. 
- 5 miles in this week
-mini arm workout -20 curls, 20 bicep curls, 20 lateral raises (3x) twice this week
-2nd workout (2x this week) - 50 jumping jacks, 50 side lunges, 30 front lunges, 50 squats, 30 punches w/ weights,  using a dumbbell and hold over head and swing it down between legs into a squat and swinging back up without stopping,( saw on YouTube) 50 of these,  hold weights up to chest and twist increasing speed (biggest loser) 30 seconds, hold dumbbells at side and lean into each side like reaching toes, 30 seconds



Eating -
I fell off a little bit with eating this week.  I should have known once I really started adding more food back to my diet.  The first part of the week was like whoa... food!  I think I got too excited.  Not that I was eating a bunch of junk, but eating too much.  However,  I also fell off because they were times I was hardly eating anything at all.

 I started developing a sinus infection around Sunday afternoon and by Tuesday, I felt like I wasn't going to make it.  I've been eating mostly soup but have now regained some sort of appetite.  Needless to say I didn't want to workout, eat or move at all.  But I tried.

Day 1 of Fitness Friday
Day 43 ( 1 month -12 days)I think

(not a good picture.  My other half wasn't at home and I had to get my daughter to stand on top of the sofa to get most of me in the picture)
 
I'm excited for Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition to begin.  That always adds more motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment