Thursday, December 21, 2017

Giving Cash For Christmas - Cute Gift Idea

Christmas is only days away and I still have one or two last minute gifts to get.  I know.  It's taking me a while to decide on a gift.  Sometimes people in your life are so hard to shop for that you'd rather go with the gift card or cash option to avoid the stress of finding a gift.  However, you may just want to spread some Christmas cheer in the form of a few bucks. Who doesn't want a little extra jingle in their pocket, right?  Well, I've got an idea for you! This gift started out as a cute birthday gift for my niece, but I knew this could easily be a cute Christmas gift as well.


Go to your Dollar Tree and get one of those cute little gift boxes and fill it with some tissue paper.  I used paper shreds in here too.  I decided to wrap some bills with ribbon to add to the box.  At first, I was going to wrap lots of ones in rolls of twos, but I got tired!  So I added a few bigger bills.  I decided to add a little bath bomb in there too, because teenagers receiving cash is always "the bomb."


Even though I didn't use all ones, I still think this turned out pretty great!  I think anyone would be happy to have it, especially kids and teenagers!




No comments:

Post a Comment