Monday, June 24, 2013

God's Little Voices take the Georgia Aquarium

It's been a fun and busy weekend.  Our littlest youth choir (God's Little Voices) went on a summer trip to the Georgia Aquarium on Saturday.  It was a pain getting up at 4:30 in the morning but the kids had a blast.

Cate is the only one on the GLV.  She is also on the older youth choir as is AJ.  Caleb just goes to "school" (Bible Study).  Calling it school is the only way I can get him to stay in the room.  The hubs and I were chaperones.

Here's a few pictures of the kids on the trip

 

Caleb checking out a fish bigger than he is.



We are trying to touch stingrays without the sting.

 

 
 
 

What's that daddy?
 
Our Little Crew

2 comments:

  1. My kids love going to the aquarium, looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really had a blast! I think I was just as excited as they were!

      Delete