Friday, March 1, 2013

Things 1 And 2

I bought a red shirt from Goodwill for 1.99. It had a picture on the front but it would be covered. We had red pants already. I cut a large ovalish circle out of felt and cut out letters for Thing 2, also out of felt. ( Cate was very clear on that. Not Thing 1 but 2.) Next, was that hair. I had first bought a wig but I couldn't get over that $21 + change sticker shock. I took it back and decided I could do better. I used a hood and a boa. I put a soccer ball inside the hood to keep it's shape and stretch. Then, I hot glued it on.
Not a great picture. I had managed to drop and bust open my phone 3 times this morning and the batteries were dead in the actual camera. I'll upload another, if they come home in one piece!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment