Tuesday, March 26, 2013




Hi, I'm Miranda. I'm a stay at home mom of 3, Andre, Caitlyn and Caleb, although on some days it feels as if this number has doubled. I'm married to my high school sweet heart, Andre, who strongly agrees with the fact that I'm always right. Well, he should anyway. I am. A follower of Christ and an aspiring writer, I'd like to think that God led me here. Oh why else would I be doing this when the laundry is overflowing and dirty dishes are in the sink. I love taking pictures (yes, I think I'm a professional), crafting of all sorts, and playing in the kitchen. Doesn't playing in the kitchen sound so much more fun? I love singing (not just in the shower), and finding ways more ways to put more life into living, that is until I feel like I'm going to pass out. On my best days, I'm a little crazy and on my crazy days well...I'm just crazy. Join me in my world of love, laughter, and chaos as a mom third time around. But then, why would you? Who would just follow a complete stranger around daily and listen to them ramble on about their chaotic life. Ok, I would. Well, here goes.

1 comment:

  1. I love your personality! (Example: "playing in the kitchen"- I have to use that one day bc it does sound much better! Lol! Im glad I found your blog and I can't wait to catch up on what I've been missing! :)

    ReplyDelete