Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update On Organizing The Multi-Room

I haven't done anything at all today. I had to take my mom to the doctor, which is two counties away, and am currently at another doctor with my niece. I did take some pictures this morning of what I managed to do so far.
Candle holders are being repurposed to hold writing tools. These blue boxes came from the DollarTree and are holding labels, post its, staples, tape, etc. The white one, I think is an old pringles container or some kind of chip.
These are holding pictures, computer cds and gadgets and extra supplies
I know. The slide. At least it's in a corner now.
There is still a lot of work to be done here. I just moved the stand around to see how it looked.
Well that's it, so far. There is still a small pile on the sofa and now a new pile on the kitchen table. I have contaminated a clean space in order to clean a messy one. Now, I have two. Good Lord. I will be done tomorrow. I claim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment