Friday, September 13, 2013

Fitness Friday

LAZY!!

That's one word to describe how I've been feeling.  I've been opting to lift weights and do lunges, crunches and those types of exercises for the past 2 weeks.  I've been saying I was going to start doing Zumba or one of these other dance wii games but I haven't started yet.  Hopefully I will start next week.

After all the rain we were constantly getting, it has come to an end a few weeks ago but I didn't resume going to the track. However, with the fall weather (my favorite season) soon coming in, I'm sure we'll be back.  I've decided to sign up for active.com.  It's a site that keeps you up to date on events because I can't keep up with them.  There happens to be a 5k tomorrow at the University and I didn't even know.

I have honestly sensed a decrease in my appetite over the months.  I guess because of the weight loss.  There are days, though, that I've about torn this house upside down in search of chocolate. Think Tasmanian devil. lol. 

I think I'm pretty happy at being at 155 pounds.  I still have a bit of a tummy to rid myself of and I guess I need to do more exercises to target my abs.  That is kind of one of my goals for the year.  I'm going to try and get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment