Monday, May 22, 2017

Recipes: Creamy Pork Chops With Roasted Potatoes And Carrots

Here's a simple dinner recipe that I love, creamy pork chops with ranch potatoes and carrots. I love roasted potatoes and the carrots were delicious with this meal. 



First, I took a family pack of pork chops, an onion and bell pepper to start.  I like to season the meat with a little garlic salt and seasoning salt.  Then, slice some bell peppers and onions on top.  

Then, I like to add some good ole cream of mushroom soup on top.  Cream of mushroom soup is the best. It can work a little magic on some of everything. I added the whole can too.


Cover with foil and place in the oven for about 40 minutes.



I planned to cook potatoes with this meal. So I got about 6 or 7 red potatoes and cut them up.







I was trying to make sure to use up my produce so it didn't die in the fridge so I decided to cook these carrots too.  I used the whole bag.


Next, get some extra virgin olive oil and ranch seasoning packets.


I used about a 1/4 cup of oil and 1 and a 1/2 packs of the ranch seasoning since I had a lot of carrots and potatoes. I like to mix it well in a bowl first before transferring to the pan.





Cooking depends on how many potatoes you have.  I cooked mine for 40 minutes to make sure my potatoes were tender.


Now, dinner is served!




No comments:

Post a Comment