Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Twins Are Six Months Old!



Cameron (yellow) Cason (blue)

Although there have been many long days and many long nights, the time still seems to be passing quickly.  I mean six months!  
They used to be these teensy tiny humans.

We call Cameron the mama's boy.  He is just a smiling cuddly ball of love.  Cason is the super busy one and does not have time for all that. Lol.  Their personalities are so different. You can see bits and pieces on videos I share to Instagram.  We'll be starting solids this week and I definitely have to get their reactions! 



Cason has just started scooting backwards already and has found himself under the sofa and table.  Cameron is not scooting, but he is able to turn himself in different directions sometimes while on the floor.  So naturally, it is time for us to start moving everything out of the way!  It probably won't be long before they are crawling, especially Cason. I don't even know what I'm going to do then.

These two already have me extra tired all the time. However, I just keep going.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment