Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Our Father's Day fun begin with breakfast made by Miss Caitlyn.  She had been planning it for a week and letting everybody know that she would be the one making breakfast.



She put on her apron and chef hat which is probably one of the best Christmas gifts we've gotten her. I ordered it from Amazon. She was going all out.  She cooked cheese grits, turkey bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, and toast.  She wanted to make biscuits too, but I was like that's enough Cate! Lol.  

They later went to The Clubhouse and rode go carts and all that fun stuff.  I opted not to go with the babies. 



I would say his father's day went well.  We have definitely been blessed with the best!  I couldn't have asked for a better match.  Andre is such an amazing dad and has shown me what that truly means!  

Hope all the dads had a fabulous Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment