Friday, November 24, 2017

25 Things I'm Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone had a great day spending time with family and Friends. When I look at my life, there is so much to be thankful for, so much we've been blessed with.  I believe the good and the bad, the bitter and the sweet, the overflow and shortage all work together to teach us gratefulness.  I might not know it all the time, but I'm thankful for it.  Here's 25 Things I'm Thankful For 


1.  Family

2.  Everything God has removed from my life that wasn't for my good.

3.  Creativity

4.  A Voice to motivate, uplift, and share

5.  A home.
6.  Health that hasn't failed me

7.  My flaws no matter how big I think they are.  They make me me.

8.  Food

9.  Second Chances

10. Mistakes that provide opportunities to learn
11.  My pastor who not only teaches but truly lives the word of God

12.  A washer and dryer.  It takes it to tear up in a family of 7 to be really thankful. Lol

13.  A husband that takes every aspect of the job seriously.

14.  To be able to stay at home with my tiny humans 

15.  Music -all the feels


16. Friends

17.  Books

18.  Pictures that capture all the phases and all the moments that I don't want to forget.

19.  Clothes - I'm a messy crafty mama so I don't wear real clothes much, but I've been on point lately. Lol

20.  Coupons that help me provide savings for my family and bless others



21.  Amazon prime and UPS because twins and store meltdowns 

22.  A teacher spirit/teaching supplies to be able to encourage, reinforce and challenge learning for my crew.

23.  The struggle - wouldn't be where we are without

24.  Patience - ^^^^

25.  Life - to make the absolute best of the best way we know how and the best way for us

No comments:

Post a Comment