Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Self Care: Honey Mask

I've been trying to do better with finding time for self care lately.  So today in my "free time" during nap, I decided to sneak in a little skin therapy with a honey mask before the work begins.

I searched some recipes and found one where I had all the ingredients plus it had "calming" in the title.  So that had to be the  right one.  

You'll need
 2 tablespoons of honey
2 teaspoons of cinnamon 
Fresh lemon juice
Heat honey in the microwave.  Then add in the cinnamon and lemon juice.  I cut them in fourths and used one.



Apply to face.  
What? Not a good look?
I also put some on my neck. I tend to have a problem with picking at hair on my neck and irritating my skin. 


Wait 15 minutes.  


Rinse.  I rinsed with warm water, patted dry, and added a little moisturizer (Neutrogena Naturals).

Why do I look so surprised? Probably because I managed to get an unrushed shower in, a fresh face, kind of dressed, took my hair loose and plus feeling kind of energized. Surprised myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment